1. Connect with one of our local partner agents
They’ll call you first and then set up an in-person meeting.
- Get your finalized Opendoor cash offer
- Get a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Create a listing plan and strategy, and set an agreed-upon listing price together
If you sign a listing agreement, we’ll lock in our cash offer for 60 days. It’s there for you to fall back on in case you want to take your home off of the market. There’s no obligation to take it.
2. List your home on the market
- Your agent will help you get your home market ready
- Showcase and advertise your home to the public with showings and open houses
3. Choose the offer you like best
- If you get an offer you like from a market buyer, your agent will help you throughout the closing process
- You can fall back on our offer and stop listing, penalty-free, and choose your closing date