When you start an offer with Opendoor, you'll be paired with an available buying agent who is experienced in the markets you are searching in. As our agents are laser-focused on handling offers, we want to make sure, first and foremost, that your buying agent will have enough time and local experience to properly represent your interests.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to make an earnest deposit? Do I get it back?
- How much should I offer?
- What makes an offer competitive?
- Can I choose my Buying Agent?
- Can I switch Buying Agents?
- How are pre-approval and pre-qualification letters different?
- Which contingencies should I consider including in my offer?
- I see a pending property I want to make an offer on. Is that possible?
- What should I consider writing in an offer letter?
- What should I consider when pricing my offer below asking price?