When you start an offer with Opendoor, you'll be paired with an available buying agent who is experienced in the markets you are searching in. As our agents are laser-focused on handling offers, we want to make sure, first and foremost, that your buying agent will have enough time and local experience to properly represent your interests.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- How much should I offer?
- What makes an offer competitive?
- How do I make an offer contingent on the sale of my home?
- Can I choose my Buying Agent?
- Can I switch Buying Agents?
- How are pre-approval and pre-qualification letters different?
- How do I make a competitive offer?
- Which contingencies should I consider including in my offer?
- I see a pending property I want to make an offer on. What does that mean?
- What should I consider writing in an offer letter?