Closing with Opendoor can take anywhere from 14-45 days. You’ll have a dedicated Opendoor Expert to guide you through every step. Here’s how it works.
Escrow and earnest money deposit
- Once you’re in contract, an escrow company will reach out within a few business days.
- You’ll provide them with an earnest deposit based on what you agreed on with the seller.
- You’ll have the opportunity to schedule an inspection of the home. The inspector can coordinate with us by calling our support team at 888-352-7075 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appraisal and repair request
- If you’re financing your purchase, the lender will order an appraisal of the property. They can call or email us to get access to the home.
Confirm repairs and close
- After our team takes a look at your repair requests, you’ll work with your Opendoor Expert to confirm the repairs that Opendoor will complete or credit.
- Then you’ll work with your Experience Partner and the escrow company to finalize the sale and move into your new home.