If you already own a home, purchasing homeowners insurance can help protect your most valuable asset from unexpected circumstances like fire or theft. If you’re buying a new home, many lenders require it as a condition for giving a loan. Either way, knowing your home insurance options is a smart financial decision. Learn more about .
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- How much should I offer?
- What makes an offer competitive?
- How do I make an offer contingent on the sale of my home?
- Can I choose my Buying Agent?
- Can I switch Buying Agents?
- How are pre-approval and pre-qualification letters different?
- How do I write a competitive offer?
- Which contingencies should I consider including in my offer?
- I see a pending property I want to make an offer on. What does that mean?
- What should I consider writing in an offer letter?