If you’re representing a home seller, you can visit and request an offer on behalf of your client. Simply tell us a bit about the home and we’ll respond with an obligation-free offer. We respect any listing agreement you have with your client, and we’ll work with you directly.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Do I get a referral if I bring my clients to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- Is the offer or fee negotiable?
- When does my client’s Opendoor offer expire?
- [Agents] What happens during the home assessment process?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?
- How does the Opendoor closing process work?