Visit opendoor.com/agents to request an offer on behalf of your client. The offer comes with no obligation to sell. We respect any listing agreement you have with your client, and we’ll work with you directly.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Do I get a commission if I represent a seller to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- When does my client’s preliminary offer expire?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?
- How does the final walkthrough work?
- Where do we leave the keys?