If your client requests an offer for their already-listed home, we’ll send the offer directly to you (the listing agent) and communicate with you from that point forward.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Do I get a commission if I represent a seller to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- When does my client’s preliminary offer expire?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?
- How does the final walkthrough work?
- Where do we leave the keys?