If a seller asks for an offer and it is listed in the MLS, we send the offer directly to the listing agent and continue all communications directly with the agent. There is also a question within our seller questionnaire that asks if they are working with an agent. If they indicate they are, we communicate directly with the agent.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Does the offer include my commission, or buyer's broker commission?
- Do I get a referral if I bring my clients to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- Is the offer or fee negotiable?
- When does my client’s Opendoor offer expire?
- [Agents] What happens during the home assessment process?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?