Your client can cancel the contract at any point prior to close of escrow without penalty or fee. If things change and they no longer want to proceed with the sale, just send an email to your dedicated experience partner letting us know you need to terminate the contract. You’ll see their contact information at the bottom of your offer.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Does the offer include my commission, or buyer's broker commission?
- Do I get a referral if I bring my clients to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- Is the offer or fee negotiable?
- When does my client’s Opendoor offer expire?
- [Agents] What happens during the home assessment process?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?