Unlike an estimate, the Opendoor offer tells you what your client’s home can sell to Opendoor for—not just what to list it for. We review millions of data points and hundreds of comps provided by our brokerage to make your client a cash offer.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Does the offer include my commission, or buyer's broker commission?
- Do I get a referral if I bring my clients to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- Is the offer or fee negotiable?
- When does my client’s Opendoor offer expire?
- [Agents] What happens during the home assessment process?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?