Opendoor offers are valid for 7 days provided that the status of the home remains the same and your client does not move onto the next step of the process. You can refresh your client's offer after 7 days at opendoor.com.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Do I get a referral if I bring my clients to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- Is the offer or fee negotiable?
- When does my client’s Opendoor offer expire?
- [Agents] What happens during the home assessment process?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?
- How does the Opendoor closing process work?