Opendoor offers are valid for 5 days provided that the status of the home remains the same. If, during that 5 day period, the home is listed on the MLS, Opendoor reserves the right to void the existing offer. You can refresh your offer after 5 days at opendoor.com.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- I have a listing and I’d like to get an offer from Opendoor. How does that work?
- What happens if my client asks Opendoor for an offer directly?
- Do I get a referral if I bring my clients to Opendoor?
- Another estimate of my client’s home is higher. Why?
- Is the offer or fee negotiable?
- When does my client’s Opendoor offer expire?
- [Agents] What happens during the home assessment process?
- What happens if my client signs the contract and needs to cancel later?
- How do I upload disclosures and other documents from my seller?
- How does the Opendoor closing process work?