You can check on the agent portal and input the address of your buyer’s interested home to see if there are any current offers.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an offer to Opendoor for my buyer?
- When can I expect to get a response to my client’s offer?
- Has Opendoor received any other offers on a property?
- How do I access the home once we are in contract?
- Does Opendoor negotiate with buying agents?
- Who are the seller and listing agent?
- Does Opendoor have a preferred title company?
- Where can I find information about the home, like FHA eligibility or the HOA?
- What happens if my buyer visits an Opendoor home without my being present or without me knowing?
- What happens with repairs and utilities once my client enters into contract?