Yes, we will negotiate offers. We send counteroffers by email and we can negotiate by email or phone until an agreement is reached. Depending on the other terms of the contract, we will also negotiate closing costs.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an offer to Opendoor for my buyer?
- When can I expect to get a response to my client’s offer?
- How can I check whether Opendoor has received any other offers for a property?
- Once we’re in contract, how can I access the home?
- Does Opendoor negotiate offers and closing costs?
- Who are the seller and listing agent?
- Does Opendoor have a preferred title company?
- Where can I see if a home is FHA eligible?
- Can my client visit homes without me?
- What happens with repairs and utilities once my client enters into contract?