The seller is a subsidiary of Opendoor, and Opendoor owns the home as an entity. You’ll work with an Opendoor team member, but not necessarily the MLS listing agent.
Need more help? Contact us.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit an offer to Opendoor for my buyer?
- When can I expect to get a response to my client’s offer?
- How can I check whether Opendoor has received any other offers for a property?
- Once we’re in contract, how can I access the home?
- Does Opendoor negotiate offers and closing costs?
- Who are the seller and listing agent?
- Does Opendoor have a preferred title company?
- Where can I see if a home is FHA eligible?
- Can my client visit homes without me?
- What happens with repairs and utilities once my client enters into contract?