Agents can earn a 1% referral fee if they refer a seller to Opendoor—think of this like a broker-to-broker referral. If an agent refers a seller, the agent qualifies for the referral if they meet the following conditions:
- Agent is not collecting a listing commission from the seller
- Seller has not requested an offer directly from Opendoor in the last 30 days
- Agent submits referral inquiry prior to the seller entering contract with Opendoor
- Property closes within 60 days of effective date
- Agent and broker have an active license in good standing
To submit a referral claim, please fill out this agreement and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Opendoor will then ask the seller to sign a form acknowledging the agent referral.