Yes, you can earn a 1% referral fee from Opendoor Brokerage for referring a seller to Opendoor.
To qualify, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You as the agent or broker must have an active license in good standing.
- As the agent, you are not collecting any other commission from the seller with respect to the property.
- The seller has not requested an offer directly from Opendoor in the last 30 days.
- You must submit a referral claim prior to the seller entering into contract with Opendoor.
- Opendoor and the seller must go into contract within 30 days of the mutually signed agreement.