We’ll send you an email when your final offer is ready. Your final offer includes:
- Offer amount: This is the cash value of the offer, before deducting the service charge, closing costs, or repair costs.
- Service charge: This is our fee for our fast, simple, and all-cash service.
- Estimated closing costs: These are costs for any home sale, like appraisal fees and escrow funds.
- Repair costs: We asses the amount of reasonable work that needs to be done to sell the home to another buyer. These are repairs that we complete and believe you would need to complete on your own before selling your home the traditional way.
- Net proceeds: This is the amount that you’d receive, in all cash, if you decide to move forward with the sale.