We try to make selling your house as simple and convenient as possible. Here’s how it works:
Requesting an offer
- Enter your address at opendoor.com to request an offer.
- To receive your preliminary offer, verify details about your home, like the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. We’ll also ask a few questions about the condition of your home and your timeline.
Finalizing your offer
- To finalize your offer, send us videos of your home and schedule a home assessment. For the home assessment, we’ll send a representative to your house to take a look at the exterior and verify the videos you shared. It takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- We’ll review your info with local pricing experts and send a final offer within a few days.
Accepting the offer
- Once you’ve received your offer, you can choose to accept it or turn it down. There’s no obligation to sell to us.
- If you accept the offer, you can choose your closing date — typically in as few as 15 days or up to 45 days. That way, you’re able to move out the same day you move into your next home.
- All your closing tasks will be listed in your dashboard. Once they’re complete, you can receive a cash payment in as little as a day.